Vancouver Dentist at False Creek - Pure Dental
Dr. Yanbin Xu founded False Creek Pure Dental in 2015 with a vision to utilize the latest and greatest dental technology and techniques to push the envelope of dental health care in Canada. His motto is to give his patients his very best work and technology that is currently available and provide at affordable prices.
Our facility is equipped to handle all dental treatments and provide the tender loving care you need for dental emergencies and dental maintenance treatments. In addition, we can provide you with unique major treatment options such as one-visit root canal therapy with Laser and Zeiss microscope technology. Our goal is to deliver you the finest dentistry based on efficiency, accuracy and precision.
- Staff fully dedicated to managing your dental health – ensuring you receive your scheduled dental cleanings.
- Managing all your dental insurance paperwork.
- Relaxing environment, with amenities such as noise cancellation headphones, movies, and music to distract nervous attention.
Modern Dental Clinic
- Technology aim to minimize discomfort during all types of treatments at BC Fee guide Prices.
- High precision Zeiss Dental Microscope – for accurate and precise details for all treatments
- Fully equipped with Lightwalker Duo wavelength Laser Technology
- Medit i700 oral 3D scanner replaces discomfort impressions
- 30+ years of dental experience
- DMD from UBC School of Dentistry in 2010 as a General Dentist
- Graduated from top Chinese Dental School in 1989
- PhD in Prosthodontics in Japan in 2000
- Vice -professor in West China Public health Department Dental implant Center in 2002
- Fotona LA&HA Master Program (200 hours training) in 2021
We are always looking for your feedback to improve our services. Please review us with the button below:
Our investment the Light Walker Laser System
But best of all, we are offering it at BC Fee guide pricing, so you don’t have to pay extra to utilize this technology advancement.
We are proud to announce that our clinic is equipped with the Fotona’s light walker laser system. This dental technology uses light waves to remove hard and soft tissues necessary for dental repair. What makes this technology so unique? Major dental treatments include dental fillings, root canal therapy, periodontal tissue removal, and more efficient implants. Most of all, traditionally, root canal therapy treatments would require two to three visits to complete. However, you would only need one trip with this technology.
So book your appointment and come and take advantage of our experience staff and facilities. With Dr. Yanbin Xu’s mountain of experience in dentistry leading the clinic, you can enjoy a simple, healthy and carefree dental experience.