Our Commitment to you...
We are a Vancouver Dental clinic located 5 minutes away from Olympic Village Canada Line Skytrain station between West 2nd avenue and Crowe St. With staff fully dedicated to managing your dental appointments, you can live a healthy dental lifestyle with regular dental cleaning and exams. These are your keys to build confidence in you social life, which enables you to focus on what you do best!
- Staff fully dedicated to managing your dental health – ensuring you receive your scheduled dental cleanings.
- Managing all your dental insurance paperwork.
- Relaxing environment, with amenities such as noise cancellation headphones, movies, and music to distract nervous attention.
Modern Dental Clinic
- Technology aim to minimize discomfort during all types of treatments at BC Fee guide Prices.
- High precision Zeiss Dental Microscope – for accurate and precise details for all treatments
- Fully equipped with Lightwalker Duo wavelength Laser Technology
- Medit i700 oral 3D scanner replaces discomfort impressions
- 30+ years of dental experience
- DMD from UBC School of Dentistry in 2010 as a General Dentist
- Graduated from top Chinese Dental School in 1989
- PhD in Prosthodontics in Japan in 2000
- Vice -professor in West China Public health Department Dental implant Center in 2002
- Fotona LA&HA Master Program (200 hours training) in 2021
We are always looking for your feedback to improve our services. Please review us with the button below:
In False Creek
We speak English and Chinese.
We provide dental services from fillings, root canals, dental extractions to cleanings and check-ups. We see families, adults, kids, and the elderly also. After practicing dentistry in Vancouver for years, Dr. Yanbin Xu wanted to build a dental clinic from the ground up to achieve a higher standard of care. As a result, we have invested in dental microscopes and dental lasers to elevate our standards and repertoire of services. For example, a dental microscope allows root canals and fillings to be done at higher precision.
Book your appointment today!
Minor Trauma or Wisdom Tooth
Our experienced dentists utilize tooth extractions techniques to dramatically reduce pain swelling and accelerate healing.
Implants and Peri-implantitis
Our team is renowned for successfully treating Peri-implantitis that occurs in patients with implants by combining duo laser technologies and PRF techniques.
Our revolutionary Duo laser dental technology is proven to be highly effective at periodontal bone regeneration and mobile fixation teeth even without flaps, resulting in minor swelling and pain after treatment.
One Visit Root Canal
SWEEP power from a light walker can provide a more thorough, minimum invasive, three-dimensional way to clean the root canal system, making one visit root canal treatment possible.